Certain Businesses in the UK such as Limited Companies, must pay Corporation Tax on their profits.

You must register for Corporation Tax when you start doing business, keep appropriate accounting records and prepare and submit a CT tax return to the HMRC by strict deadlines. Failure to do so can result in penalties by the HMRC.

We can prepare and submit your CT return to the HMRC making use of all available reliefs and allowances to reduce your CT liability as far as possible. We can also advise you on what needs to be done when becoming a private limited company and take charge of all your accounting needs at this point to take the stress away and allow you to focus on what matters – your business.


Contact us

Opening Hours:

  • Mon: 9.00-5.30pm
  • Tue: 9.00-5.30pm
  • Wed: 9.00-5.00pm
  • Thu: 9.00-5.00pm
  • Fri: 9.00-5.00pm

Out of these hours, please send us an email or voice message and we will endeavour to get back to you the next working day.